6. International Symposium on Complications in GI Endoscopy
31. Oktober 2019 bis 31. Oktober 2019
Hotel Radisson Blue Hamburg
Marseiller Strasse 2
COCS GmbH – Congress Organisation C. Schäfer
Rosenheimer Str. 145c
81671 Munich, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)89 / 89 06 77-0
Fax: +49 (0)89 / 89 06 77-77
Being committed endoscopists, we are all concerned that even minor invasive procedures may have side effects which might result in a so-called complication. The evolving advances, not only in image quality but also in invasive or surgical concepts, need a permanent process of reflection.
As in the years before, the aims of the symposium are to
- identify critical incidents and complications
- communicate unforeseen events
- develop strategies to avoid or minimise complications
- demonstrate therapeutical measures for the eventuality of a complication
- which we will discuss under technical, procedural, ethical, psychological and legal aspects.